Sunday, August 17, 2014

My new fancy dress

I have been wanting to make this dress ever since I picked up the polka dot fabric for super cheap. I made it for a fancy edge night event thing, which we didn't end up getting to because Wes was half dead, but I'm so glad I finished it because I love it :). I made the back out of a jersey so I didn't even have to put in a zipper or back darts in it like a cheater. Such a fun project!



I used a tutorial but had to do some things different and totally drafted he pattern by myself, so I have to say I'm pretty excited with how it turned out! Plus it have me an excuse to buy some sweet high heels :). 


3 comments:

  1. HOLY HOT!!!! Super sassy and sexy and I totally think you should make me one. For serious! I would love a sassy, sexy dress like this! Although, I have much bigger hips so it won't look the same but whatever, it's hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! That dress shows off what your momma gave ya!! Hahahaha You look fantastic. Maybe you need to design and sew professionally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!!! Seriously ahhhhmazingly cute dress ad hot dang you look incredible!!! Seriously little sister, wowza! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete